The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) has created new rights of access and data protection for data subjects:
• Right to rectification: The data subject may request that their personal data be updated or corrected.
• Right to be forgotten: The data subject may request that their personal data be permanently deleted.
• Right to object: The data subject may object to specific types of processing or uses of their personal data.
• Right of access: The data subject has the right to be informed of any and all of their personal data that has been collected, as well as its intended use.
As a Rooftop user, you may want to know how to stay compliant and respect the rights of your contacts. To that end, we made sure to have features that make this task easy:
• Right to rectification: You can edit the contact's data whenever you want.
• Right to be forgotten: You can delete the contact at any time